Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Little Bit Of Change~

Maybe it is all the Holiday season rush I tried my hardest to avoid, or that little cough that bothered me for three weeks, but it caught up with me and I have Bronchitis and some ears that aren't very happy. I needed rest and that's all there is to it. On Thursday night, I went to the instacare and they gave me antibiotics and an inhaler and some pretty heavy duty cough syrup with instructions to rest. I tried to tell her I was the mother of four children and that sounded very difficult to do. My body said sounds good so I rested all day Friday. Brian has been wonderful help and support. I am so grateful for him.

I didn't want to cancel our babysitter for the New Years Eve party I had already responded yes to, so I rested most of the day and we went. They had dancing, but I was good and just hung out and talked to the many friends that were there. Being with Brian was great since we usually are apart on New Years Eve visiting family. My favorite part of the party was a flip it book booth. We danced around for a few seconds in front of a green screen and they turned it into a flip book. Brian really danced it up and it was very fun and funny to see our little book in fast or slow motion.

The kids survived at home and we are starting out the New Year well. I plan to rest a lot more and prevent the craziness that keeps me so busy in the first place. I've got a prevention plan for the usual problems we encounter with food out of the kitchen , messy rooms, and too much laundry to handle. So far so good. I am excited for a great but different, calm yet prodcutive, happy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...