The kids were impressed at the size of the temple. Celia kept talking about the walls being very high, I told them it was the largest temple in the world and they were even more impressed!
This is my kind of winter landscaping.
Here is Celia on the steps by the door where Brian and I came out of right after we were married. She is holding her paper towel she likes to write on and ask everyone what they want for Christmas, because she is Santa ya know.:)
We took the 405 North towards Sacramento and we saw the temple off to the right of the freeway. Brian and I were married there almost 17 years ago, so I thought it would be a nice stop to show the kiddos. The girls really liked the family statue, and I enjoyed visiting the grounds, remembering where my wedding pictures were taken, and being in such a beautiful and peaceful place. Celia picked my a flower, and it matched my hat! The hat was from Ecuador and my mom gave it to Emmy, but I was borrowing it.:) OH and I wanted to thank Emmy for being such a good Junior Photographer. My camera's battery compartment's cover as broken. To use my camera, you have to hole up the batteries and then take pictures. Thanks to her long fingers and some practice, I actually get to be in some of the pictures taken with this tricky camera. Emmy is such a sweetheart.
No comments:
Post a Comment