Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Touch ups
What does one do home all day without a car? Touch up paint the walls apparently, lol. That's what I did yesterday. Bri took my minivan to work, which was all nice, clean, and gassed up btw, and I stayed home. I scrubbed the baseboards, removed scribbles off the walls in the hall, and then pulled out the blue paint. The boys room has been blue and darker blue for some time now, but it needed a fresh coat of paint. Joseph had put up posters on the wall in area where it was discolored. It turned out to be a big job because of the cleaning under the bed and in the closet that came with this project, but I was pretty pleased with the results. Spencer has been taking all the pictures off the wall in his room and moving furniture a round a lot. I hope this fresh even look of the walls with out pictures will appease him for a little. He loves his TV mounted on the wall that he can turn to face his swing or face his bunk bed. Overall, it was worth it and it feels great to put the boys room in tip top shape.:) Now we just have to get the ceiling fixed from the heater excavation, paint it, replace the stars they love to stick on there, and they'll be set for a while. I used to repaint rooms a lot when we lived in Utah,(because I was a stay at home mom looking at the walls a lot~) mostly the same color, but I feel a fresh coat of paint really makes a difference. The kitchen and bathrooms are next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
No comments:
Post a Comment