Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cuteness Counts~

I wanted a picture taken by this outdoor structure, everything about it was cute and the palm trees near it! I just loved it. Thanks to mom for taking the picture!





The girls liked the lounge chairs a lot. Celia started lying down on one and Valborg started taking pictures, then grandma took photos of her, then I started too as well! It made for a mini photo session.:) As I get copies of their photos, I may add them on here.

These resort was so pretty and cuteness counts!


These were the waterfalls that sounded so nice outside my window.

We got busted for taking the cousins to breakfast without permission, but the kids had a great time and loved walking around the hotel afterwards taking pictures and playing animal crossing all a long the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...