Friday, January 21, 2011

Hoover and Heli


Sideways in the helicopter, turning to come in for a landing. That was great! Emmy and I are addicted and want to go again soon!





Here is a repeller, apparently this was the way they built the dam, scaled up and down it on ropes!
The water was way down this year. It made for a neat looking color on the rock's edge
So the Hoover dam was pretty neat to see. It is so big and the thousand foot high bridge nearby was impressive. We drove past and took it all in then Emmy and I got to ride in a helicopter! It was fun, I was a little nervous, but then enjoyed it all. My parents were so nice to wait for us to go up and took a lot of great pictures. I was able to sit in the front seat with the pilot. There was a see through floor and it was great to see the lake nearby and all the little cars that looks like ants from 800feet in the air going 120 miles per hour! I'm hooked, I'd go again, any chance I get.:) I just kept saying woohoo especially when we turned, right before we landed the pilot turned almost sideways, it was fun!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...