What goes up must come down, the kids loved climbing, we had to tell them when it was time to turn back because the trail kept going higher and higher and we worried about the kids sliding down and hurting themselves.
The areas in the shade had ice!

I love to look at the plant life on hikes. This little board told of us of an interesting plant. I saw manzanita trees around too which I learned about in my hike in Coloma. I'm a regular nature lover!

Addman looking cool.



I hadn't realized the beauty hidden in Las Vegas. We went to a trail in the Red Rock Mountain area with the kids and Tanya and Christian. It was a beautiful morning. Not too cold out and we had a great time walking in then climbing red rocks to see more of the trail. We stopped at Target and got some snacks and water. The cousins loved being together and Celia stayed with Grandma and Grandpa at the hotel, they are so nice and willing to serve, I love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment