Tuesday, April 26, 2011

13th






Spencer has a few favorite things, one of them being his family visiting him at school. Emmy, Joseph, Celia and I brought cupcakes to his class and we had a surprise birthday party for Spencer. He was looking at us and smiling. He tried to get a picture of us all together that was pretty funny as we are notorious for being unable to take a group photo very well. I loved seeing Spencer so happy. His teacher had balloons which all the kids in Spencer's class loved to pop, I thought that was just his thing! They had cute purple plates, a special conductor's hat for the birthday boy and a medal that said winner on it. We also has chips, lemonade and our cupcakes we brought that Celia turned over in the car.. lol we are not buying Winco cupcakes anymore, every time we've bought them they've been dumped over!
I bought Spencer his favorite snacks and drinks as some of his presents, which all the other kids were jealous of. Who knew food would be a fantastic envied birthday gift? Well, I did because Spencer got something similar to this year for Christmas gifts a few years back when he loved to line up bottles. All the kids were ditching their gifts to see what Spencer had and to open it. Brian took Spencer for a ride in his car in the evening and we had cheese pizza and a cake for him. He crashed early before he could really use his new Blue ray player, but I'm sure it will get a lot of use in the boys room! Happy teenager Birthday Spencer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...