Last Weekend we enjoyed listening to General Conference very much. During the time in between on Saturday Celia and I went to Costco, got some food and I found an amazing Hydrangea. I had been looking for one to plant in my yard. The ones at Lowe's, Home depot, and other nurseries looked sickly and sad. I was very happy to see this one! I saw a friend at Costco too, who said it was gorgeous! I agree, it felt like I had received flowers as a gift. We have had a hard time with Spencer with some mishaps and accidents. He keeps getting hurt at school. He likes to run off where he shouldn't, move furniture,bulldoze past people to get what he wants etc.. It has been very tiring for all involved and he has suffered a swollen eye, (bit by some mosquito), major allergy symptoms, a burgundy bruise among many and a seed stuck in his ear. Not to mention his chipped front tooth last month. True, the medicine he is on makes him dizzy, but this is a bit much. We are giving him his medicine mostly in the evening to avoid most of the side affect of dizziness. We had an IEP at school and addressed his issues and safety at school. It was unpleasant negotiating, but it can't be anything like the National budget that almost shutdown the federal government. We are blessed and I am glad for my family and these sweet happy children, We call our own. I find when I look for them I can see many blessings and treasures in our family life.:)
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...
No comments:
Post a Comment