Thursday, April 14, 2011

Who dosen't love water







I drained our hot tub a few weeks ago since we needed to clear the water up. Yesterday, Celia Joseph and I cleaned out the tub and filled it with hose water. The kids were so cute and we had a lot of fun doing it. I haven't decided whether we are going to use this like a pool for the summer time this year or to keep it warm and sparkling for evening use with the cool breeze we get every night off the delta. The kids are hoping for full access. I suppose that depends on if we get a new cover or not. With most purchases around here we have to weigh the pros and cons and decide if he children will destroy it. Spencer and Celia have climbed on the current hot tub cover and then the heavy rains weigh it down in the middle until it doesn't lay straight and cover well. I'd have to be on cover protection duty twenty four seven. I have to be militant in protecting and defending things around here hehe. Am I up to the challenge? I say yes!:) It is nice to be out near water on a beautiful day, it is very relaxing and I'm glad we have a hot tub.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...