Monday, April 25, 2011

Not too Tiring






We take community outings with the kids to practice being out in public, staying safely by me, and we were off to the library today when.. I could feel my tire was flat and sure enough Emmy was telling me that the car had a message saying one tire low pressure. It was completely flat, we were about a mile from home with all the kids and it was pretty warm out. I called AAA which is a total necessity by the way and they said I'd be an hour. I was so happy to have the tutors there. We talked and played with the kids and Yvonne came and had pink and blue playdoh, windup Easter toys, kid's sudoku, and sidewalk chalk in her car. There were three adults and four kiddos. It was very manageable and we waiting patiently and I was off to buy new back tires in no time. I got some good ones and our front tires are looking good, so hopefully it'll be a while before we'll have to get new tires. Things happen that are inconvenient, but I was glad we made it through this one with ease thanks to my friends and children's tutors Yvonne, Andy, and Lindsey. What angels they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...